To be involved and attend any activity, weekend or holiday you must be registered with Volunteer Friends and then, you must register your interest for the activity.
When: Wednesday – 5.30pm- 6.30pm during the football season.
Volunteers will need the following:
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid (helpful but not essential)
- A genuine interest in people with a disability to access holidays and activities in the community.
- Have a sense of adventure and travel
- Enjoy having your photo taken
We understand that everyone’s time is valuable, so providing support when your time allows is fine. You will be provided with ongoing training and workshops, and most costs for volunteers are covered, except the occasional lunch. Volunteers are not required to provide personal care.
For more information Click Here